Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bjorn Borgs Journey Home to Norway - Part 2

Dear Inge,Sorry I haven't contacted you sooner. I hope you haven't been worried about me. I've actually been having an amazing time! Last weekend I took a short trip to Amsterdam which was wonderful! I took an insightful walking tour of the city, before heading off to find a smart shop. Marcus and Erin encouraged me to try the mushrooms. I was a bit hesitant at first, but thought 'when in Amsterdam' hey! After spinning out at how everyone seemed to have skinny necks and massive heads and laughing non stop for 6 hours, I made my way to the red light district for a look. Too my surprise (and pleasure) I managed to come across some ladies of the Bjorg variety........need I say more!I hope you're enjoying your South American travels. I still feel sad about how are trip together ended but am making the most of my solo travels in Europe before our long awaited reunion in Norway. Oh how I look forward to cupping your family jewels once more!Your one and only,Bjorn xx




No comments: